If you have a hydraulic accident on your construction site, we will be there for you on-site quickly with our mobile service. With us you won’t be stuck waiting for a call centre in a queue, but you will be in touch with an expert point of contact from your branch straight away - and 24 hours a day because our emergency service is always here for you, even at night. Thanks to the coordination of the work of the regional branch, we ensure that the right components for your emergency work are on board our sprinter.
We are here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year without a call centre or a queue!
All our sprinters are kitted out with the most important components so that we have everything we need for your new line with us.
Over 250 sprinters are constantly in operation throughout Germany and Europe. Close to you too!
We provide the same quality on our sprinters as we do in the workshop. Our Joint-Fit® procedure makes that possible.
We ensure that we provide you with the same high-quality and level of safety in an emergency call-out as we do in our workshops. That is why we identify and produce your new line on-site too using the latest technology in accordance with the standardised production process. Joint-Fit® directly on our sprinter - including cleaning and hose coding using SchlauchIDENT.
It is easy to find your local HSR branch in two clicks using the branch finder. No download is required for this because the branch finder automatically searches for your location. The speed of troubleshooting is key for your success! Over 250 sprinters are currently in operation for our happy customers in Germany and Europe.
Our mobile hydraulics service provides you with the following
- Machine revisions
- Preventive inspection and maintenance
- New construction and redevelopment projects for industrial systems
- We would be happy to arrange a consultation or measurement appointment.
- Our employees are experts in project management and providing solution support for your maintenance.
- We help to reduce your planned downtime and support you in ensuring efficient line management using the hose coding solution Schlauch-IDENT®.
- Certified employees who receive regular training ensure maximum expertise in terms of advice and operations.
- We produce safe hose lines. We work to significantly higher internal quality standards that those required by the DIN/ISO standards.
- All HSR workshops and HSR sprinters work according to uniform standards and with the same quality components.